A panel event with Judge Malosi, Judge Ginnen and Fiona Culliney. Facilitated by Lanu Faletau.
AWLA is pleased to bring another great in person event that will underpin female “Progression in Law”. Hearing from Judge Malosi, Judge Ginnen and Fiona Culliney, this panel event will be sure to invigorate its audience by delving into the real life stories of our female practitioners and how they go to where they are, despite hardships. As part of our commitment to hone future young lawyers, all tickets costs will be utilized towards our scholarship fund, with special thanks to Meredith Connell, for hosting.
- What: A panel discussion, with drinks and nibbles after, thanks to Meredith Connell.
- Where: MC Centre 8 Hardinge Street, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010
- When: Thursday, 23rd June 2022, 6.30 pm.
- Tickets: $10 for AWLA members and $15 for non-members.
- RSVP: By 5 pm, Friday 17th June 2022.