1. Thank you for visiting our website. Please take the time to read these terms, as they apply to your use of the Auckland Women Lawyers Association Incorporated (“AWLA”) website at www.awla.org.nz. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use this website.
2. The material on this website is provided for your information only. It is not legal advice. AWLA uses reasonable efforts to update this website from time to time, but will not be responsible (and does not accept any liability) for any inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date information on this website. AWLA does not make any representations or warranties regarding this website or any information contained on it (including warranties regarding accuracy, fitness for purpose or non-infringement) except for those warranties that cannot be excluded by applicable law.
3. AWLA does not accept any liability arising in any way out of your use of or inability to use this website, or your reliance on any information available on this website. Without limiting the previous sentence, AWLA does not accept liability where this website is unavailable or its functions do not operate as intended for any reason.
4. This website may contain links to third party websites. Such links are provided for your information only, and the relevant website operator is solely responsible for the content and maintenance of those websites, not AWLA.
5. The intellectual property in all content on this website is either owned by AWLA or its licensors. You must not copy, distribute, communicate or otherwise deal with any of the content on this website without permission from AWLA.
6. In using this website, you must comply with all applicable laws. Without limiting the previous sentence, you must not do anything that may interfere with the operation or security of this website, or use this website to interfere with any other device, system or network.
7. Any publication of contact information or electronic messaging addresses on this website does not constitute (and must not be taken as) consent to receiving unsolicited electronic messages.
8. These terms are governed by the laws of New Zealand. By using this website you submit to the jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
9. AWLA may change these terms from time to time by posting a new version of these terms on its website. If you continue to use this website after these terms have been changed, you agree to be bound by these terms as amended. You should check these terms regularly to make sure you are familiar with the latest version.