We are so excited to share the success of our annual Students’ Evening, where students from Auckland University of Technology and the University of Auckland had the opportunity to meet Auckland’s finest women lawyers from varying disciplines to discuss their careers in the law.
Thank you to our panellists:
- Alicia Murray (Partner) at DLA Piper
- Alex Moore (Associate) at DLA Piper
- Anjeet Singh (Criminal Defence Lawyer) at Anjeet Singh Law
- Josephine Kado (Solicitor) at the Auckland University of Technology
- Isabelle Kwek (Solicitor) at Wotton + Kearney
- Jasmin Matthews (Senior Associate) at MinterEllisonRuddWatts
- Denise Chow (Senior Solicitor) at EY Law
- Anoushka Bloem (Criminal Defence Lawyer) at Bloem & Associates
- Katrina De Joya (Law Clerk) at DLA Piper
Many thanks to DLA Piper for hosting us, the lawyers for attending, Heena Gherra and Menka Kumar, our Student Representatives for working hard to organise this event and, more importantly, the students themselves for attending!