We hope you are all well and are feeling as safe as you can given the current climate.
AWLA is continuing to think of what services and support we can offer in the lockdown. We will keep this page updated with what we have going on. Please also get in touch if we can help in any other way.
- check out the Silky Otter on this website each day – https://awla.org.nz/category/the-silky-otter/ – a daily update of the SO’s trials and delights in ‘captivity’
- join our support group for those working from home with kids – here on LI – https://www.linkedin.com/groups/13844993/
- members should have received the email inviting you to participate in Chance Coffees this year – virtually for now – this is a great way to expand your network and social occasions
- we’re hosting a (hopeful) series of ‘rāhui sessions’ – presenting virtual events full of useful information for this challenging time – checks out the latest news or keep an eye on our LinkedIn page for these events
- our advocacy role continues – and we are progressing what we can on these topics behind the scenes.
Please stay safe and look after those around you – he waka eke noa.